Sewer Line Repairs Performed by Bell Cow
Upon receiving your service call, a Bell Cow certified plumber will report to your home and perform an initial sewer line inspection. Depending on the extent of the damage, we may advise a repair plan that includes:
- Replacing sewer line systems that are cracked/beyond simple repair.
- Sealing joints between leaking sewer pipes to assist in flood prevention.
- Replacing “bellied” sections of a sewer pipe that have sunken in the soil and created a reservoir of waste.
- Flushing sewer pipes that show signs of grease/waste blockages.
- Removing tree roots that have grown into pipes and reinforce sewer with new piping.
Although many homeowners will get a headache just thinking about having their sewer repaired, we want to take the pressure off and make it easy. Our financing options make repairs affordable to most budgets and we offer 15% off for those who have signed a plumbing maintenance agreement. No plumbing repair is pleasant, but by calling Bell Cow for semi-annual sewer line inspections, you can get ahead of potential issues. Contact us today or call now for emergency repairs!