Safety Inspection Recommendations
Bell Cow recommends scheduling an electrical inspection if:
- You have moved into a new home.
- Your home is several decades old.
- You have recently completed a major renovation.
Your Bell Cow electrician will perform a thorough, detailed inspection of:
- Electrical panel
- Electrical wall outlets
- Interior and exterior lighting
- Surge protectors
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Light switches
- Use of power strips and extension cords
Even seemingly small electrical issues can cause accidents resulting in residential electrical fires. Careful examination of these key components to your home’s electrical system will ensure that no faulty light switch, frayed electrical cord, or loose wire will cause a fire in your home.
If you are experiencing an electrical emergency in your home, call Bell Cow immediately. We offer 24-hour emergency services to help customers when accidents happen at the worst possible times. Prepare your home today to avoid dangerous issues tomorrow!